The focus of the forum is to foster a community where people are comfortable sharing their questions about personal finance - whether a question about student loans for college or how to prepare for sending multiple kids to college. Discussions should be relevant to the questions at hand, with the goal being to help people find answers as efficiently as possible or help build their personal finance knowledge base.
Content Guidelines V1
- harassment - Do not post or write content that threatens, harasses, or bullies anyone. No discrimination based on someone’s personal beliefs. Zero tolerance for personal attacks.
- inappropriate - Nothing NSFW - don’t post anything that you don’t want your boss or parents to see.
- confidential - Releasing personal/confidential information - either your own or others.
- topical - Stay relevant to the question and discussion at hand.
- legibility - Please write your post in a way that will be comprehensible by others.
- self-promotion - We appreciate you having your own business or website. Sponsored posts are possible, please partner with us.
- spam - no garbage posting, stay relevant please. We want the content to be organized and easy for people to get their answers.
- Use a 3-warning system
- Slap on the wrist
- Things are getting real
- Get out